TelCan's callback service
is a viable alternative to the inflexible and unresponsive monopolies.
By "re-originating" calls to our telecom switch, TelCan
is able to bill calls at
rates the monopolies
cannot even come close to matching
much less beating. This
service is available worldwide, all you need is a telephone
with direct international access and capable of generating tones.
Dial the unique access number (DID) we assign to you, wait one ring
and hang up.
2. Upon receiving the callback, you can then proceed
to make your call as follows:
· For calls outside North America and the
Caribbean, you need to dial
Country Code + City Code + Number. You may press (#) after dialing
your number to speed up your call processing;
· For calls to North America
and the Caribbean, you must dial
1 + Area Code
+ Number. You may press (#) after dialing your number
to speed up your call processing;
To speed-dial, you must dial the two digit speed dial number,
enter 99 to redial the previous number, press (**) to make another
call, or press (##) to exit the system.
- Discounted long distance
rates from any location in the world.
- No setup fee, only a $4 monthly fee that is waived
- Access to North American toll-free numbers from overseas.
Access our client eCare service, an online
management service that will allow you to:
- View your current invoice
- Change your billing profile
- Add new services instantly
- Change your registered number
- Place calls directly from your desktop with a click of a button
- Download call details into any application of your choice.
Perfect for rebilling or producing
- Place calls conveniently from your desktop with a click of
To sign up for our services,
just submit the completed
using our Secure Server (SSL) or fax it to 1-905-804-9888.
In just a few hours we will provide you with a convenient service
that will save you big when calling from anywhere to anywhere.
© 1997-2000 TelCan Inc. All rights reserved.